We have twenty-two wonderfully comfy en-suite rooms. All rooms come with:
- Freshly prepared English or continental breakfast in the morning, as standard.
- A kingsize bed boasting a Feather & Black mattress and bed frame that promises a relaxing night’s sleep
- Luxurious en suite bathrooms with rainfall showers and Temple Spa toiletries.
- Wall-mounted 26″ TV with digital Freeview, free WiFi and an alarm clock.
- Nespresso coffee machine and kettle with a selection of Birchall Teas, to wake you up first thing in the morning, as well as still and sparkling water. Fresh milk is available from the bar too.
- Blackout blinds or curtains for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
We have four types of rooms:
- Cosy rooms – compact in size, we like to think of them as snug. Some just have a shower cubicle whilst others have a shower over the bath.
- Standard rooms – Larger than our cosy rooms, with plenty of room to kick back and relax. Some just have a shower cubicle whilst others have a shower over the bath.
- Superior rooms – Larger than our standard rooms. All come with a bath, and a shower over the bath.
- Premium rooms – Our largest rooms with some special features. Two have hydrobaths for a relaxing long soak, whilst another has a private patio garden. Some of them have original features like exposed beams also.
- The Signature Room – Located at the top of the hotel on its own floor, our signature room is the perfect sanctuary for those looking for peace and quiet. This spacious room comes with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and exposed Cotswold stone walls. The signature room comprises a king size bed and a stunning en-suite with corner bath and walk in shower.
If you’d like one of our 17 rooms with a bath, please phone us to confirm.
We can also arrange for Champagne on arrival in your room, as well as flowers for that special occasion. Please phone us to request, and we can confirm the price and meet your requirements.
If you have a dog and would like him or her to stay in your room with you, please give us a call to make your booking. We only have one room available at the mo where dogs can stay, so availability may be limited. Please note there is an additional £10 cleaning charge for this.
Parking is available at the Sheep. Our small car park is located at the rear of the hotel, accessed via Back Walls just off the Fosse Way.
BOOK DIRECT AND GET BREAKFAST FOR FREE!
Book with us directly and receive a FREE full English breakfast worth £10.00 per person, every morning you stay with us. Please note this cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Bookings are subject to availability. Check our up to date availability HERE.
Booking T&Cs: We take credit card details to secure your reservation. Our standard cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival, and payment is taken on departure. Please note that cancellation inside this period or the event of a non-arrival, 100% of fees will be charged to the card provided. If you book one of our advance purchase rates, then payment is taken in full at the time of booking. In this instance, we would not offer a refund on any monies charged in the event of cancellation. We reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit on all bookings of 4 nights or more.